RDT Ingenieros, a Spanish engineering consulting company with 1,200 employees, present on 3 continents and distinguished by the quality of its services and experienced collaborators, finally opens new offices in France. RDT Ingenieros has chosen Nantes to be the first office for its establishment in France regarding the healthy ecosystem and dynamic industrial basin offered by the Pays de la Loire region.
As part of our development in France, we are looking for our future QA QC Engineer. You will be in charge of quality control and quality management of the site’s construction project:
- Review and estimation of all QA/QC aspects including plans, quality, documentation, referencing, audit, inspection and testing, from design to construction, testing, assembly and acceptance testing,
- Quality requirements management,
- Carrying out site inspections to check that quality requirements are taken into account,
- Verification and validation of supplier and subcontractor documents,
- Supervision and verification of equipments acceptance.
Depending on your experience and according to your wishes, you may be asked to contribute to the development of RDT Ingénieurs by being entrusted with various and stimulating works and sites.
You have at least five years of experience in the energy sector or large infrastructures. Your experience allows you to master the issues of quality assurance and quality control.
You have professional English. A good command of Spanish would be a plus.
Our recruitment process? After an initial telephone interview, you will be received by our Development and Recruitment Manager and then by our Director for France. A project will then be presented to you based on these exchanges.
We are committed to implement the various measures of protection against COVID-19 and conduct the majority of our interviews via video calls.
If these company and career projects suit you, you will start our integration course!
Do you recognize yourself in this presentation? Let's take the time to talk and meet up !